Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wicked Wednesday: Gothic Christmas Part I

I think I have a new favorite Christmas song. Doesn’t a gothic Christmas sound great? I thought so too. So this week and every week until Christmas, Wicked Wednesday shall feature items that will help you stay in touch with your dark side during this bright time of year, that will bring a hint of dispair to this joyous season and ensure that you have a ghoulishly good Yule.

Looking for something stylish to keep away the chill at your Yule-time festivities? This cloak would certainly do the job and you couldn’t help but look absolutley stunning in it. If Christmas had an official fabric, I think red velvet would have to be it. Or if red’s not your color, MwestDesigns has plenty of other colors and fabrics for you to choose from.

Need something to top off your holiday Lolita (holiloli?) ensemble or maybe a very special gift for someone special (*winkwinknudgenudge*)? Tiny tophats are always a splendid accessory and Olgaitaly has some great ones, including a few just for Christmas. Like this one, featuring gorgeous and glitzy poinsettias.

Or perhaps you’d rather trim the tree than dress yourself. I saw black trees at Walmart the other day, so even you hardcore gloom-and-doom-ists have no excuse not to have one now. And if you’ve got one (even if it’s a colorful, green one) Meatspider has some awesome stuff for you to hang on it. Like Cthulhu.

For the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

Cthulhu in my tree.

Brb. Off to go rewrite the rest of the song.

In the meantime, why don’t you show me your gothic Christmas picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment