Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Motivator: The Swing of Things

It's been a little over a month now (38 days, but really, who's counting?) since I listed my first item on Etsy.  And now I finally feel like I'm really getting into the swing of things.  I'm beginning to develop a routine, of sorts.  Or a rhythm, at least.  I have goals to work toward, and business-expert-type folks always say that goals are very important.  Mine are pretty simple:

1. Make my 2nd sale.
2. Get into the habit of listing an item at least every other day.

Being an Aquarius (shush, I have to have something to blame it on!), I'm not great at sticking to routines.  I tend to get distracted and stray.  But I'm getting better.  I'm getting things done just like I set out to do.  And it's great. 

By the time the 2-month mark rolls around, I'd like to have these goals tackled and be ready to set some new ones.  That's what's motivating me this week.  How about you?  Leave a comment and share your motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment