Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday: Felt Garland

I love Etsy's How-Tuesday videos.  They feature such a wide variety of fun, useful ideas, and they're a great way to get a peak at new techniques.  Like felting.  I've been intrigued by needle-felting for a while now--ever since I caught a snippet about it on the DIY channel.  I've never quite gotten around to trying it, but I know I'm going to have to.

And I blame this video.  That garland is just too cute.  Definitely my kind of decoration.  And it looks easy.  Even the felting (though, I must admit, I watched that part with some trepidation, as I imagined myself trying not to hit my fingers).

I only wish I'd found this in time to actually make one.  I even have the perfect place for it!  *sigh*

Ah, well.  There's always next year.

Anyone out there make holiday decorations this year?  Let's see 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment