Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Threads: NicoDesigns

I suppose it could be argued that handbags don't technically fall under the category of apparel, but the title of this feature is Thursday Threads, and threads and fabric are most certainly involved here.  Also, it's my blog.  =P

So.  Without further ado, let me introduce you to today's featured Etsian, NicoDesigns, who makes some truly awesome totes and handbags, the most adorable baby shoes, and pretty pincushions and pillows, as well. 

Here are a few of my favorites:



Isn't this pretty? I love the colors (I've discovered I have a big thing for blue and brown together...), and the size would be perfect for all sorts of things. It's listed as a diaper bag--and a very stylish one it would be--but it would also be a great school bag or for my fellow knitters/crocheters, I think it would be great for those on-the-go projects.



Things like this make me wish I had a baby to dress. Aren't these just the cutest? And they're eco-friendly too! They're made with a recycled felt product and 100% cotton flannel. Oooh, flannel. Gosh, I wouldn't mind having some flannel-lined slippers for myself... Hey, Nico! Any plans for adult sizes? =P



How cute are these? And versatile. They have ribbon loops, so you could hang them as ornaments. They'd look lovely just sitting on a shelf. Or you could use them as pin cushions! I personally think a whole set of pin cushions would be a very handy thing to have. Then I could have one for every room, which would totally eliminate the "oh darn I left my pincushion in the other room guess I'll just stick these pins in the arm of the couch" syndrome.

But I digress. There are many, many more adorable items to be found in Nico's shop, so go take a look! And be sure to check out her blog, as well! NicoDesigns is this month's featured Etsy Blogger!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! And how funny that you leave pins on the couch--I tend to forget that I put them on my shorts!

    ReplyDelete