Friday, January 22, 2010

Follower Feature Friday: Dongedy

Happy Friday, folks! Today's featured follower is the fantastic Dongedy, a truly unique photographer who specializes in miniatures.

It's hard to describe Dongedy's art in words, other than to say that it's wonderfully creative--a bit quirky, rather humorous, and sure to make you smile. So, allow me to show you a few of my favorites...



This one is called "Sin of Gluttony," and looking at it, I can't help but imagine myself as a tiny climber, scaling a jar of Nutella. Oh, yes. Much gluttony would be committed...



On one hand, this could be a viewed as a more serious piece making a statement about the medical field's dependence on drugs. On the other hand, it just makes me chuckle. I would love to see this hanging in a waiting room...



This would be a great Valentine's gift for your favorite heartbreaker. Or maybe an anti-Valentine's gift. Or maybe just a generally awesome gift for someone who appreciates a great visual pun.

I'm going to stop typing now, and you're going to go check out Dongedy's shop, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment