Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Schedule

So, in the interest of keeping things interesting for my readers (and to keep myself in the habit so I don't slip up and forget to post for days, weeks, etc.), I shall be implementing a nifty daily blog schedule.  Here 'tis:

Monday Motivator: One of the keys to being successful is staying motivating. Every Monday, I'll share what's motivating me at the moment, uplifting stories, silver linings and the like. In short, a healthy dose of positive thinking.

Tutorial Tuesday: I love learning new things. And I love sharing what I've learned. So Tuesdays shall be devoted to doing just that.

Wicked Wednesday: Showcasing Etsy's darker side. I'll feature items/shops of a gothly nature.

Thursday Threads: Etsy is especially great for finding unique clothing. So on Thursdays, I'll be featuring my favorite clothing and accessory finds.

Follower Feature Friday: I'm a big fan of Twitter, so I thought I'd expand on Follow Friday by featuring one of my followers and their shop here on my blog. 

So. There ya have it. If you have suggestions for any of these or you'd like to see your shop featured, please leave a comment or send me a message. I'd love to have your input!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. I have to tell myself often: schedules are my friend :)
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete