Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF!

Hi there, Folks!  I've got some news, but first I want to apologize for being so quiet this week.  Kitty's been sick all week, and I haven't felt all that great myself, so most of our time has been spent curled up on the couching watching CSI.  =P  Hopefully, next week we'll both be feeling better, and I'll get back to my regularly scheduled posts.

Now, then.  About that news...

I got my first blog award!  :D

The love Kate of Ramble on Rose - who makes unique, one-of-a-kind (and very cool!) clothing and accessories - was kind enough to honor me with the Sunshine Award!


The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspired others in the blog world.

And now I'm passing it on to the following sunshine-y blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment