Monday, July 12, 2010

New Listing: Customizable Mallorn Leaf Pendant

Well, Folks, I thought it was about time I geeked up my shop a little. I am, after all, an enormous geek (of the fangirling, con-going, D&D playing variety). And having just watched all of the movies again and finally started reading the books, I'm currently all about Lord of the Rings. Hence, my latest listing...



This customizable mallorn leaf necklace features a hand-sculpted polymer clay pendant strung on your choice of chain or one of three colors of suede cord.

Also, the Elvish bookmarks I mentioned previously are still in the works. I ran into a bit of a delay in getting the packaging materials for them, but hopefully they shall be available by the end of the month.

Side note: I'm making costumes too! You can read all about the process on my new costume blog: http://kittymagecostumes.wordpress.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment