Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog Carnival: Spring Has Sprung

 The latest EtsyBloggers blog carnival, hosted by Made by Melissa, asks the question,
Spring time is almost here, do you have any special items in your shop to celebrate the season?
Well, one of the first things I think about when I think spring is flowers, and I just happen to have several floral items in my shop, such as...

The Wild Irish Headband
 

 

and this Basic Branding Package 











And I've got some new designs coming just for spring.  I have a giveaway starting tomorrow, hosted by Got A Lot to Give for these earrings:

 
I'll also be adding this design to my shop in an array of bright, spring colors, probably with a matching necklace and/or bracelet.  I've got some more crocheted accessories in the works, as well.  And graphics, of course.  
Spring is a time of growth, and having planted the seeds, I intend to keep nurturing my little shop-plant and watch it grow!

1 comment: