Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Motivator: Features

It's been a while since I wrote a Monday Motivator post because, to be perfectly honest, my motivation was a bit lacking.  Though I do my best to stay positive and motivated, there are still times when I just feel... blah.  I'm sure you've all had a case of The Blahs before, right?

Well, I've found two things that never fail to beat The Blahs in no time flat:  new ideas and... features!  Things you can't control, alas, but they sure do work.  And I've been lucky enough lately to get a good dose of both. 

I already mentioned in my last post the rash of new ideas I've had and the revamp that's underway (and coming along quite nicely, I might add), so I shan't say anymore about that.  But let's talk about features!

I'm on a roll!  I already mentioned my interview on the WWES blog that was posted Thursday, right?  Well, Friday I got a nice little Facebook feature - Digicute Printables chose one of my printable business card designs as her Featured Item of the Day.  And then, just this morning, I received a lovely message informing me that I'd made it into the Top Handmade Creations of the Week!  How cool is that?


This week's already off to a great start!  I've got a lot to do but I'm super-excited about all of it.  Bye-bye Blahs! 

How about you, readers?  What's motivating you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment