Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday: DIY Sandals

Assorted colorful flip-flops.Image via WikipediaEtsy posted another awesome How-Tuesday tutorial the other day, this one detailing how to make an awesomely comfy looking pair of sandals out of a pair of flip-flop soles and an old t-shirt.  How cool is that? 

 This would be a great way to revamp those flip-flops you bought back at the beginning of summer that are starting to look a little ragged.  Or, if you're one of those people that can't wear flip-flops because the little thing between your toes just drives you crazy,   grab a pair anyway and customize them!

 I may just have to give these a whirl myself, if there are any flip-flops on the clearance rack in my size... 

What about you, dear readers?  Ever made or customized your own shoes?  I'd love to see 'em!  
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. those flip-flops are so cute! I don't wear them myself, but to make your own? The possibilities are endless! {:-D

    ReplyDelete