Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday Motivator: New with a Dash of Geek

I believe I've mentioned before that there's nothing that motivates me quite like new stuff- whether it's new items or new supplies or just new ideas.  And these week, I've got all three of those!

If you're a "like"-er (can I just call you fans?) on Facebook, then you've probably already seen my latest creations.  If you aren't, well, what are you waiting for?  Go!  Like!  Now then.  If you haven't seen them, here they are:

Excited yet?  If you're a Tolkien fan, I bet you are.  Because soon you too shall be able to own your very own personalized, hand-lettered and illuminated bookmark, featuring your name translated into Elvish.  Gotta get some protective sleeves to ship them in, and then I'll get them listed.  So keep your eyes peeled!

And expect to see more calligraphic goodies making their way into the shop too.  I just got a new set of calligraphy markers in the mail today (from Your Fabulous Finds - which is a great shop with great prices and quick shipping), and I intend to put them to good use!  I'll be doing personalized bookmarks in English, as well, along with some larger decorative pieces, greeting cards, and much, much more.  If you've got an idea, just drop me a line.  I love doing custom work!

Also, the Nevermore Necklace will be available very soon as well! 


In the meantime, I've got work to do.  So I'm off, for now.  Hope all of my lovely readers are having a wonderful day!  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment