Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Threads: Happy Halloween!

Ok, so it's not quite Halloween just yet, but it certainly isn't far off.  And you know what that means...

Candy!

Oh, yeah.  And costumes.  It's the costumes we're talking about today.  Etsy's full of 'em!  As I discovered when I started looking for items to feature today.  An hour later I remembered, "Oh, yeah!  I'm supposed to be writing a blog!"

So.  The usual disclaimer applies here:  there are oodles of cool costumes on Etsy, and you really should go have a look yourself.  These are just my favorites.

Now, without further adieu, here are my picks...

For the ladies...

For the gentlemen...

For the kids...

Cute take on a classic - Ghost Poncho by izzybstuff
And finally...

For the web-savvy comedian...

Get two of these, give one to a friend, and party like a double rainbow. Intense!

Now let's see your faves. Leave 'em in the comments!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: