Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Item: Hand-Lettered Spice Labels



I actually listed these a couple days ago, but I'm just getting around to posting about because I've been busy, busy, busy. I recently started taking commissions for costume props and accessories, and I'm currently working on some really fun and unique jewelry. I'm having a blast, but I also have a deadline, so I'm working my little tooshie off to meet it!

In other news, if you're following me on Facebook (and if you're not, what are you waiting for?), then you're probably aware that I recently held a drawing for a free custom graphic for one of my first 50 "like"-ers. I'll be holding another giveaway when I reach 100 followers, and this time, I want you to pick the prize. Please, take a moment and vote here!

No comments:

Post a Comment