Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thursday Threads: Coats!

I must confess, I am not a fan of winter. I hate cold weather. I loathe it. So when it comes time to buy a new winter coat, it’s very important that it be not only warm, but also awesome. I simply must have a coat that’s cool enough to make me want to wear it. And, because it is a grand repository of cool stuff, I just new there would be some really cool coats on Etsy.

I was right. Check this out:



Isn’t it great? It was a beautiful coat to begin with—the cut, the fabric, those buttons… But the painted roses make it truly special. And really, I can think of no better way to ward off the winter chill than by wearing a reminder of the beauty that spring will bring. Relished Artistry has lots of other gorgeous wearable art, so be sure to check out the rest of the shop!

 Finding a good coat one thing. Finding a good coat that won’t look out of place with formal attire is another thing entirely. Granted, it’s not a problem I really have to deal with, but if I did, I’d pick this coat by ShardlowDesigns:


Isn't it just gorgeous?  She has several other beautiful coats in other colors too, so be sure to check out her shop!

If you’re looking for something truly unique, you couldn’t go wrong with one of longing’s designs. I think this one’s my favorite:


Probably because of all the buttons. I’m a sucker for buttons.

Now, do yourself a favor, and go look at the rest of the shop. Everything there is just wonderfully unique.

Me? I’m gonna go have myself a nice cup of hot chocolate and enjoy being indoors! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment